Responsibility and Commitment to
FOR HOSPITALS, LABORATORIES AND DISTRIBUTORS
• Understanding of customer's needs
• Introduction of reliable and qualified potential business partners
• Negotiations and settlement of best commercial conditions for short, mid and long-term results
• Development of all necessary technical, clinical and operational support to make projects feasible
• Settlement of fair partnership agreements to guarantee sustainable and solid commercial relationships for all parties
• Complete advisory services for product introduction in the Brazilian market
• Introduction of reliable and appropriate partners for distribution of products
• Complete consulting services related to regulatory demands
• Development of business plans and management of its execution
• Development and management of sales and clinical teams
OUR WAY OF WORKING
LINK HEALTHCARE strongly believes there is no sustainable business without consistent compliance standards.
By helping to develop ABIMED Code of Conduct – through our senior partners – we keep our commitment to lead by example and follow strict and consistent compliance rules.
In addition, we are capable to provide our clients all necessary compliance orientation focused in Brazilian market through independent associates specialized in this field.